Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CONFUSED? SCARED?

I FIND THAT SOMETIMES WE COME TO A POINT IN OUR LIFE WHEN SOMETHING JUST ISNT RIGHT? VERY OFTEN WE WE SAY SOMETHING LIKE IM CONFUSED AND I NEED TO THINK. BUT IS THIS ALWAYS TRUE? OR IS THAT JUST THE EASY WAY OF RUNNING FROM WHAT WE REALLY ARENT SO CONFUSED ABOUT BUT SCARED OF? I FIND THAT ALOT OF TIMES WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT OR NEED BUT JUST DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO SAY IT AND WE PLAY IT OFF AS BEING CONFUSED. ITS EASIER THAT WAY. JUST A THOUGHT I HAD WHILE SITTING HERE DOING WASH. ITS CRAZY HOW OUR MINDS WORK.SOMETIMES I THINK TO MUCH OR I DONT THINK AT ALL!!! IF ONLY I COULD FIND THAT IN BETWEEN? IS THERE AN IN BETWEEN OR IS IT ONE EXTREME TO THE NEXT? IDK? OR AM I THINKING TO MUCH? I REALLY DONT KNOW THE ANSWER? I GUESS ILL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT MORE:)

1 comment:

  1. LOL...how about no thinking for awhile but dreaming? About what it is that you really want, what you think you want or what you need or think you need. Imagining that you have it, just to try it on for size. Even if it's not realistic, at least not realistic now. If you don't know what you want or need pick something and imagine your life that way and see how that makes you feel. In doing that sometimes I've found I'm really not that confused, and what I want really isn't that unrealistic or scary, it's what I need and though I may be dreaming now it just may someday may come true.

    ReplyDelete